Engineering and problem solving are fundamentally the same thing! After all why do you start engineering something, usually because you have identified a problem either in an existing product or in the market!
At Inspire Technical Solutions we follow a highly logical approach to problem solving using tried and tested techniques from the Engineering, IT and project management environments, ensuring we find the optimum solution, not just a solution!
We are never happy with ‘good enough’ we strive for the best. How do we do this?
- Keeping it simple by follow a simplistic and structured approach towards our clients requirements which helps us give our customers optimal solutions.
Be intelligent with the approach, use high value resources to provide high value add knowledge when appropriate, not all the time meaning you get the best value for money.
Use the right tool at the right time! Whether it is engineering, CAE, CAD or physical mock ups we use the right tool to get the highest value add during each stage of a project
- We provide CAD and 3D modeling services on all the leading CAD software such as CATIA, NX, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro-E and many more.
- Our CAE services offerings include FEA services, CFD services, Kinematics and Multi Body Dynamics, crash test, drop test, fatigue analysis, durability tests, thermal analysis, moldflow analysis, design optimization and many such.
- For CAE services, we use the best in class software solutions such as HyperMesh, Radioss, OpitStruct, LS Dyna, Ansys and many more. We also provide contract engineering manpower for both onsite and offsite deployment.
- We use the best engineering methodologies such as Six sigma, DFMEA.