How many times have you ordered something and when it has arrived thought ‘I thought it would be bigger than that!’. That is a common problem with the proliferation of modern engineering design software. These software programmes unquestionably allow faster and higher quality design to be created at a lower cost but sometimes you need a physical part to understand it fully. Fortunately it has never been more affordable even for the smallest company to get 3D parts.
Inspire Technical solutions with the help of additive manufacturing technologies expertise in prototyping which is especially helpful in new product development where initial glitches of a product can be solved with lesser costs.
Prototypes demand many hours of handwork. We employ and train only the best model makers to deliver parts with beauty and attention to detail second to none.
- Production Finishes
We aim to give you production quality finishes using sandblasting, polishing, painting, printing, powder coating and more. If you design to industry standards, we can do it.
What is Rapid Prototyping?
- Rapid Prototyping is often used to produce a physical sample of a design concept. It can be used to evaluate form, fit and function and to test out new and innovative ideas.
- Prototypes are often made of less robust, and therefore less expensive, materials. And “rapid” is critical to many of our clients because they need to produce a physical part quickly in order to validate a design or to capture a fleeting sales opportunity.
Benefits of Prototypes
- Show your customers and investors a model of your product
- Demonstrate the appearance, dimensions and features of your product
- Test your design for its suitability
- Save time and money by identifying and reducing design flaws
- Improve and streamline the production process
- Reduce your work load when the time comes to manufacture
- Create multiple versions with different colors, surface textures, etc.